These are the rules for this forum [Read carefully]
- All members must complete his/her profile that includes the location of: (City AND Country)
- All members on this forum MUST have the profiles complete to be a member and to post as a member.
- If the profile is not complete within 24 hours of an Admin or Mod warning, you will be banned for 30 days.
- If you, the member posts into another post without a completed profile, that post will be deleted and or a warning to be banned.
- There is no second warning!
- If a member continuously posts without a profile, the ban is immediate and forever.
- If a member knowingly helps a banned member, you to will be banned!
- No codes from serial numbers or VIN for non active members.
- All attachments (except the ones asking for help) MUST be uploaded using an RAR or ZIP format. Send the link to the Member in PM only
- Do not post Copyright software - Do that in PM or contact the Administrators.
- Unusual sites and information - Contact an Administrator or Moderator in PM for a discussion.
- Any member that is found to be involved in theft of public property will be exposed and this site has the right to contact a Regional Police Service and Interpol.
- Members that have a solution are requested to offer a solution after a "Fix" or "Solved" (Senior, Trusted or Active may ask in PM)
- Members that have a solution can refuse that request.
- Senior members can ask the Administrators and Moderators to "politely" request the solving member for the solution.
- Any member posting garbage or ridiculous messages when help is asked for, will be banned.
- Language is ENGLISH, you can write non English, but you MUST translate your message to English into the same post. This is because some members can not explain their problem very well and other members may understand what they mean in their native language.
- Try not to double post, please use the edit feature.
- Members must include ALL DETAILS to make easier to find within the search section and guide the other members to a solution.
- Members must have a proper and clear title to the post.
- For the member who write heeeeeelp, ???????, SSSSSSSS, PLEASE or something like these examples, expect a ban.
- NO political statements are allowed, even in the signature.
- All dumps with known code must be in RAR or ZIP file. Members can request the link in PM.
- Passwords and links are on PM only.
- No PIN codes or Passwords are allowed in the post. NONE. If they are seen by an Administrator or Moderator, the code will be deleted and the members warned only once.
- Radio codes are allowed 2 digits in the post, the rest of the radio code must be in PM
- Any member asking for a password in the post will be warned once, the second time is a ban.
- All posts should include the following if possible. This will help the reading members to solve your problem.
4. Fault Codes (if possible)
5. Repair History (if possible)
6. The reason for the post and help needed
7. Data scans of the computer or multiple computers
8. The IC type and model (Motorola, TRW, National Semiconductor, ST, Microwire, Atmel)
9. The eeprom type should be in the post
10. The computer part and type number should be in the post
- All solved threads must be edited and add (Solved) on the title or final post. (It’s only polite to finish what was started)
- If a member does not agree, don’t post!
- All Administrators, Moderators and Members will be treated with respect. Violation of this rule is a permanent ban.
- Violations to these rules will lead to a warning and possible ban for, one(1) week, one(1) month, then one(1) year or more.
- The Administrators / Moderators have the right to change, update remove, edit and delete any content of these rules.
- The Administrators / Moderators have the right to change, update remove, edit and delete any content of the posts.
- The Administrators / Moderators have the right to ban any member that does not follow the rules of this sub-forum.
- Senior (active) members are very welcome to ask for rule changes, modifications, clarifications or additions.
- Those changes will be between those Senior (active) members and the Administration / Moderators.
- All posts are the property of Dark Projects and founding members
Ecmbuster - Administrator - Moderator and IP Address Hacker